New McDonalds paper straws

What a waste of time.

They need to go after the wankers who are blighting the roadside with cans, bottles and coffee cups.

Sides of motorways, dual carriageways and slip roads are an absolute disgrace. Especially near traffic lights. Shocking.

f***ing awful, gonna keep a multi use plastic one in the car as cannot be using them.
My son attends university in Malibu and the city has outlawed all plastic straws, so every f***ing place there has these annoying paper straws. I sometimes buy a drink for the drive home when we visit him. It's a 3 hour drive. The f***ing thing just melts and falls apart before long. Annoying.

I understand being environmentally sound, fine, but at least come up with something that is more durable.

Fall to bits in your gob. f***ing hateful things.

The bairn told me it’s happening cos the plastic straws get stuck up turtles noses or something.

Sackless turtle arseholes.

Just went soggy, that and the fact your lips start to stick to them......On the flip side it will definitely stop me using single use plastic straws as will deffo have multi use one in car etc as using them is not an option.

My son attends university in Malibu and the city has outlawed all plastic straws, so every f***ing place there has these annoying paper straws. I sometimes buy a drink for the drive home when we visit him. It's a 3 hour drive. The f***ing thing just melts and falls apart before long. Annoying.

I understand being environmentally sound, fine, but at least come up with something that is more durable.
Buy a metal straw and carry it round with you.

Dont use Mcdonalds very often so first time used one today, it is also the last time.

Buy a metal straw and carry it round with you.

That is my plan, this switch will deffo help the environment cause nee fucker will use the paper ones unless desperate.

Back