New manager

Parky's a decent manager and will get us up. It's time to stick with a manager and let him build his own team.
If Short hadn't sacked Bruce, would we be in league one now?
Ditto MON.
Ditto Poyet.
Ditto Grayson.
I don't think we would.
Parky isn't the problem atm. It's the recruitment team and the owner.

He took us from drawing games to losing games, we only improved when Bailey Wright played. His football ethos is even more dull than Jack Ross. We want someone who wants to play attacking football at this level, where we can dominate and utilise our supporters as an advantage. Not someone who invites pressure and then puts pressure on the players from frustrated supporters.

He took us from drawing games to losing games, we only improved when Bailey Wright played. His football ethos is even more dull than Jack Ross. We want someone who wants to play attacking football at this level, where we can dominate and utilise our supporters as an advantage. Not someone who invites pressure and then puts pressure on the players from frustrated supporters.
We kept three clean sheets in a row before Wright came

Who does everyone want for next season then?

Obviously failure to make the play offs will see the end of Phil....surely he can't keep his job after failing to secure a top 6 place in the third division.

It's got to be Phillips for me, that's if the chancers haven't burnt that bridge already.
Last time I checked we were 3 points behind 2nd with 24 points still up for grabs.

Parkinson has been a disaster here. The league has been appalling this season but somehow we’ve went down in the table. He really needs to be shown the door.

If we get new owners then they’ll bring their own manager in anyways, if Donald stays he’ll keep Parkinson. Donald needs to go.

We also need a manager who can develop the squad and take us forward (into the championship) and then compete at a higher level. Parkinson’s record in the championship is terrible, he’s such a short term appointment it’s unreal. Can’t understand why anyone would want to give him the transfer window to shape the squad and bring his own players in.

I’d love to see Adkins get the job but I think he’ll want too much money (if Donald is in charge)

Over a full season, including pre season I think he'd get us up easily. What happens after that .... I'm not so sure. The Championship costs money!!

Back