New manager poll

Who do you want as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thing is if any of ones listed become manager,we are getting stitched up with the takeover.I don't think the new owners would know cook or cowley if they kicked them in the knackers.So if its the usual 1st div types appointed then stewy and Charlie appointed him.Hope to god I'm wrong.

Thing is if any of ones listed become manager,we are getting stitched up with the takeover.I don't think the new owners would know cook or cowley if they kicked them in the knackers.So if its the usual 1st div types appointed then stewy and Charlie appointed him.Hope to god I'm wrong.
New Sporting Director is rumoured to be either British or Scandinavian though - anyone familiar with British football will be aware of them.

Stendel - seriously? Hearts were screwed over to be relegated, but his record at a 'run of the mill' SPL club was shocking, and er - much worse than Ross's across the City at Hibs.

Just shows what us fans know...

Last edited:
Stendel - seriously? Hearts were screwed over to be relegated, but his record at a 'run of the mill' SPL club was shocking, and er - much worse than Ross's across the City at Hibs.

Just shows what us fans know...

He had four months and seventeen matches in charge of Hearts during which he beat Rangers twice and won at Easter Road against Ross's Hibs. Granted he had some terrible results but the fellow barely had time to get his feet under the table; it would be very harsh to write him off on such a brief tenure. I voted for Stendel in that poll and wouldn't be disappointed if he came here now although he's no longer my first choice.

He had four months and seventeen matches in charge of Hearts during which he beat Rangers twice and won at Easter Road against Ross's Hibs. Granted he had some terrible results but the fellow barely had time to get his feet under the table; it would be very harsh to write him off on such a brief tenure. I voted for Stendel in that poll and wouldn't be disappointed if he came here now although he's no longer my first choice.

He relegated Hearts and he's still a decent manager.

Whereas Ross has got Hibs 4th and he's f***ing dross cos it's a tin pot league.

He relegated Hearts and he's still a decent manager.

Whereas Ross has got Hibs 4th and he's f***ing dross cos it's a tin pot league.

I think most Hearts supporters would argue their fellow clubs relegated them when they voted to end the season early. Think of our escapes which wouldn't have happened if the last eight matches had been cancelled.
And yes, he's still a decent manager. A brief spell at a club that was in a mess when he arrived doesn't change that and he got the better of Ross in their only meeting.

Back