New livery scamera vans

Status
Not open for further replies.

No. It's not. It's on the way FROM Sunderland TOWARDS Houghton. We drive on the left in this country.

OKAY

tHANks

don't waste your time

thankss mate

Seems fair enough to me. Don't speed and you won't get caught.

That's too much for the road warriors to handle on here who seem to think they're above the rules of the road. Embarrassing really but once some people get behind the wheel of a used German saloon car they think they're the dogs bollocks. Wew a 59 plate Beemer, nee indicators and speed limits don't apply.

But tbf they do know where this lay-by is

Last edited:
OKAY

tHANks

thankss mate

That's too much for the road warriors to handle on here

But tbf they do know where this lay-by is

it's another demonstration of you having strong opinions on something you know the square root of fuck all about.

it's another demonstration of you having strong opinions on something you know the square root of fuck all about.

I got the location of the lay-by incorrect. That's all. It doesn't really detract from my point or the purpose of enforcing the speed limit. Exactly how do I not know what I'm talking about? :D

I know far more about road safety than you do mate. Happy to prove it. PM?

I got the location of the lay-by incorrect. That's all. It doesn't really detract from my point or the purpose of enforcing the speed limit. Exactly how do I not know what I'm talking about? :D

because you're talking with authority about a location which you don't even know exists:lol:

because you're talking with authority about a location which you don't even know exists:lol:

I was under the belief that the lay-by being spoke of was the one heading to the junction. Other than the location of the lay-by everything I have said in this thread in regards to the use and purpose of speed limit enforcement is spot on and you know it. Cut out this bollocks.

You're just like the rest of the moaners on here, bitter as fuck someone is stopping them speeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back