New laws....These are the 11 things it is now illegal for your partner to do in a relationship

Jumping out and scaring her is one of my hobbies. :cry:

She’s off work and at mine today sorting some stuff out as we’re off on holiday tomorrow. As I’m absolutely hilarious I decided to control the echo remotely and started blasting out Cannibal Corpse at full volume to give her a shock :lol:

Genuinely concerned this might now be illegal.

"Even if they are the breadwinner, the law says one partner cannot stop the other from accessing money and should not give them punitive allowances."

Er... what?

Surely only applies if married

We have separate bank accounts still. She can do what she wants with her money.

Ditto. As long as she pays her contribution to the bills, owt else is up to her as long as she doesnt expect me to bail her out.

Last edited:
"Even if they are the breadwinner, the law says one partner cannot stop the other from accessing money and should not give them punitive allowances."

Er... what?
  like fuck :lol::lol:
There's no way she's getting at what I earn, seems like husbandry has literally been changed in the dictionary.
I think it's demeaning to give her "an allowance" , get to f***ing work :lol:

Terrible. Never use the hairy side
I agree... prone to tendon bruising or even break a metatarsal if you catch her wrong or she sees it coming and drops her head..
Joking obviously but there is nowt funny about actual abuse and I think all the things mentioned shouldn't happen... Apart from sharing the brass, no way no how :evil:

Last edited:
  like fuck :lol::lol:
There's no way she's getting at what I earn, seems like husbandry has literally been changed in the dictionary.
I think it's demeaning to give her "an allowance" , get to f***ing work :lol:

I agree... prone to tendon bruising or even break a metatarsal if you catch her wrong or she sees it coming and drops her head..
Joking obviously but there is nowt funny about actual abuse and I think all the things mentioned shouldn't happen... Apart from sharing the brass, no way no how :evil:
My folks are retired so my dad gets an allowance. My dad can only count at the bookies, so probably for the best.

I was prepared to give up the punitive lack of access to the family fortune
Sadly the lass was unwilling to trade (give up the insane jealousy) - so we're both off to the big house

Anyone willing to look after our dogs & cats. before were carted off

Back