New kits 23/24

They've been doing it for quite a while now. I got last seasons 'sash' away kit sponsorless. Is excellent. Our badge has been like that for ages now, nearly 20 years or so.
More the fact they've changed the badge to completely black and white on your home kit.... I'd not be too happy if ours went to a monochrome version.
Also too many stripes?

Blimey, Hertha really have made some massive changes from last season's kit (small image), to next season's there mind. Groundbreaking......
Logon or register to see this image
Is that effectively the same template with different trim colours?
Think that's gonna be the same as ours
We might get the template from last year's Hertha kit.
I think Hertha will have the most recent template through a direct Nike contract, and we might get a justsport rerun of last year's?

Last edited:
Is that effectively the same template with different trim colours?

We might get the template from last year's Hertha kit.
I think Hertha will have the most recent template through a direct Nike contract, and we might get a justsport rerun of last year's?
Pretty much, yes. Changed the colour of the swoosh and collar/cuffs, and jazzed up the stripes a bit. Exactly the same design as last season's, even the white on the back is the same shape.
Think that's gonna be the same as ours
Without a doubt.

Pretty much, yes. Changed the colour of the swoosh and collar/cuffs, and jazzed up the stripes a bit. Exactly the same design as last season's, even the white on the back is the same shape.

Without a doubt.
Even the frankfurt away kit further up. I think that's the same. Change to white and add red stripes = our kit. @Booey Any further craic

Hertha is a custom kit. Ours won’t have fancy patterned stripes. Still haven’t anymore details on launch date unfortunately. Stand by what I said in the beginning about it being based on our ‘83 Nike strip.
Any clue on which template the away kit is and is due to be pink a purple aye?

Back