New kits 21/22

What’s not smart about it?
Chevrons on the sleeve look crap, back of it looks crap, badges look stuck on, not keen on the black lining between stripes. Collar is interesting and I think it would grow on me, but if that was made by Joma or something, I doubt anyone would rate it.

Chevrons on the sleeve look crap, back of it looks crap, badges look stuck on, not keen on the black lining between stripes. Collar is interesting and I think it would grow on me, but if that was made by Joma or something, I doubt anyone would rate it.

Other than that though….. 🤣

What's with all the busy patterns in some of these shirts, makes 'em look shit imho. The Hull one looks like they've been ridden over

Yeah, bought an old one for my son, they’re sort of his second team, he loves the philosophy the club has around community, equality and environmental concerns. He’s only 12, I think Greta Thunberg has a lot to answer for!
It’s not a bad path to take! I’m 26 and still follow that philosophy. Hopefully I don’t turn into a miserable old sod like many who enter their 30s ;)
Been to a few of their games, it’s a cracking day out.

Back