New kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen hundreds of kitchens installed ranging from £5k to £150k, and I'm sorry for those that spend that amount because you are literally lining the pockets of the kitchen companies. A decent carpenter can install a very good kitchen for a fraction of the cost of some of these companies if you have the time and patience to go through what you want.

Don't forget, you'll probably get bored of it after 10 years and the wife will want it replacing.

Seen hundreds of kitchens installed ranging from £5k to £150k, and I'm sorry for those that spend that amount because you are literally lining the pockets of the kitchen companies. A decent carpenter can install a very good kitchen for a fraction of the cost of some of these companies if you have the time and patience to go through what you want.

Don't forget, you'll probably get bored of it after 10 years and the wife will want it replacing.

:eek::eek:

If you are happy designing it yourself (and if you are not just get B and Q to do it for you for free and then sack them off) then www.diy-kitchens.com are difficult to beat. Everything is solid and made to order with sizes which can be customised to fit. Did ours for just over £3k (not including fitting) and everyone who has been to our house has thought it must have cost £20k+ Showroom is in Sheffield if you really want to look at their stuff.

Herrington gates being appointed on one of my Jobs.Michaels passionate about making sure he leaves 650mm for he's free standing washers.

Recently had a client that lives in Washington and spent £80k on one. I kid you not it was a flat pack kitchen and contained about 20 base and wall units with a marble top, they actually paid £5k extra to source a worktop of a specific marble just because they did not have the exact shade they wanted.

How do you get Tecaz to give you the plans? they'll not give you them unless you order the kitchen from them.

B&Q will print them off for you.
I used the kitchen planning software from Magnets website. If you are not a complete numpty and can measure the kitchen floor plan yourself then its dead easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back