New kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not 100% sure what happened - but I think it all went wrong but then started up again pretty quickly.

It's quite common for companies like this to go under and come back with another name. Hard lines on the people who have last their deposits/have incomplete jobs. Never let them get ahead, always ensure it's worth them coming back, the minute they're ahead, you're bottom of the priority list.

Stuart Porter at Silksworth. 0191 521 2209

I was really happy with the work they did for me. A fair bit cheaper than others we looked at and top quality work.
We used Stuart as well, he was well priced and the lad who fitted it was canny. I must admit when i first asked for a quote and he could not see a foot in front of him I though "I hope he's not the fitter as well". The lads as blind as a bat.

Just ordered ours from B & Q all units plus dishwasher, washer, drier, gas hob, 2 ovens, extractor fan, flooring and tiles for 4 grand. They wanted 2 grand for earthstone worktops so I'm sourcing me own and using a local fitter whos quoted £1800 to build and install

Just ordered ours from B & Q all units plus dishwasher, washer, drier, gas hob, 2 ovens, extractor fan, flooring and tiles for 4 grand. They wanted 2 grand for earthstone worktops so I'm sourcing me own and using a local fitter whos quoted £1800 to build and install
I'm after some earthstone. Who you using ?

Another vote for Stuart Porter in Silksworth, we got our kitchen from him years back and it's really stood the test of time and still looks good . He was recommended to me by friends and was always the most recommended by all my customers when I worked in the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back