New Kitchen recommendations

Neebosh

Central Defender
Who’s decent in the city for putting in a new kitchen.
As swanky as Wren looks with all 3D Plans etc reviews seem a bit mixed on their quality of units and longevity.

Ideally want to use a local firm and keep the money in the city more so in these shit times.

As swanky as Wren looks with all 3D Plans etc reviews seem a bit mixed on their quality of units and longevity.

Ideally want to use a local firm and keep the money in the city more so in these shit times.

Ever thought of having it resprayed
If it is in half decent nick a new spray paint job can transform it for fraction of price

Thinking of using Wren, heard mixed reviews , interest free deal sounds good

Lad at work used Wren and other than a couple of little snags, seems quite happy with it. Used to be a joiner anarl.

We got our just before Christmas from Howdens. Wren were nearly twice the price for the same kitchen. Howdens will put you onto a decent fitter.

Got our kitchen about 15 years ago from Jade interiors at Leechmere.
Still in great condition and not a thing has gone wrong with it.
Wasn’t cheap like but you get what you pay for.
Will be hopefully replacing it in the next couple of years and I’d be straight back to Jade again.

Please ensure you incorporate an Island unit*.

*3no copper pendant light fittings on gloss black chains would be appreciated.

Had 2 bathrooms and a kitchen fitted by Kitchens and Bathrooms Outlet in Washington - they do everything including flooring, electrics etc - top class product and service for a decent price- without a doubt Wren will be dearer once they add their extras on

Correct. I fit the bathrooms for them. Top notch showroom also. No disrespect, but the companies mentioned above don't come close in the final product.

you may be right mate I have only had one kitchen refit to date and only used Stuart Porter so can’t comment on the rest.

Back