New Kit deal?

Brett

Striker
Has any information come out about this, I presume the new kits will be already designed as adidas used to do them 2 years in advance.

Hoping the lack of rumours does not mean adidas have used the clause in the contract to continue with us .

We make our own kits in house, rumours we were making kits for a northern club, almost definitely some Conference North team like.

I know there's been a lot of talk about your kits in the past few years.

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Has any information come out about this, I presume the new kits will be already designed as adidas used to do them 2 years in advance.

Hoping the lack of rumours does not mean adidas have used the clause in the contract to continue with us .

Well, since there's no one running the club I'd imagine Adidas would take the opportunity to crack on..

Great if true, and if “proper” Nike rather than through a distributor as I believe they have announced they are no longer doing templates and the kits will be bespoke from a selection of “components” instead.
As opposed to the generic ones made in China which then get the badges sewn on at Avec in Spenny like a lot of the Nike kits?

Back