New interest to buy donald shares

If the problem is that we are hampered by financial fair play regs, then why are we looking for investment NOW? We wouldn't be able to spend any of the money anyway

I'm struggling to understand this.

Heard for a 2nd time the club is skint and we won’t be signing any players of 1m plus. Same source both times.

Member of staff from the club. Club legend in fact.

The thing is, there's a massive difference between being skint and being prudent. If the owners have decided it doesn't make sense to bladder £1m + at the moment (perhaps looking at the success of Grigg so far) and someone gets wind of it they will say we we are skint due to misunderstanding or to make their tale more dramatic. If the bills are going unpaid then I'd agree we are skint, if he plan is to control ill advised largess then I'm with the owners

Heard for a 2nd time the club is skint and we won’t be signing any players of 1m plus. Same source both times.

Member of staff from the club. Club legend in fact.
I bet you didn’t! Why not tell us who leaked to you, a person with no official capacity in the club? Fed up with posts like this!

The thing is, there's a massive difference between being skint and being prudent. If the owners have decided it doesn't make sense to bladder £1m + at the moment (perhaps looking at the success of Grigg so far) and someone gets wind of it they will say we we are skint due to misunderstanding or to make their tale more dramatic. If the bills are going unpaid then I'd agree we are skint, if he plan is to control ill advised largess then I'm with the owners
Dear Prudent,
Won't you come out to play.

or turn into -
Dear Provident

No it wasn't as per the article you posted. I believe it starts with saying that Wilder is out of the running as he's agreed a new contract with Sheffield United.

love it when people post "half facts" :rolleyes:

Love it when people are thick as fuck

Why would they even mention him as the "top target"

Why didn't Stewy deny the reports on Twitter if they were false as he's done many times before

New Sunderland owner makes Chris Wilder his No1 target to replace axed Chris Coleman

I'll leave you alone with your blown mind

So you see an article that clearly states Chris Wilder is out of the running and Ross comes on the radar, and somehow equate that to a straight choice between the two?
Chris Wilder was never coming; he'd achieved promotion and champo stability with Sheff Utd and fancied his chances to go one better there. What kind of money would we have had to offer to invite him onto our crash-and-burn juggernaut?
So what was presented at the time was totally different to your take on it:
Wilder was a "no chance at all" in the same way we were never going to get Arsene Wenger, or Pep Guardiola, or Sam Allardyce back, or any other crazy scheme you or others could come up with.

I think SD should make a note of all posters on here who grumble at him wanting to make ££££ on his investment.
He could invite them all to form a consortium.
If they give him £1,000 each he gets his money and clearly they don't mind money being pissed up the wall, so they won't mind. Win, win.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
This post of yours below genius

You then post a link stating that Wilder was out of the running.

So to ask again, when exactly was it a straight choice between Wilder and Ross?
Before that article maybe? Go back and read the other I posted

I didn't say it was a straight choice, I said it was presented as a straight choice

You seem to be quite blinkered in your reasoning, and your username suggests you're a fan of a heavy metal band dressed as clowns

I've learned not to argue with KISS fans so I'm putting you on the ignore list for your own protection

Back