New Indian takeaway needed

Three of us went to my dads mate in East London, £10 quid all in including ice creams for afters. great food and traditional as it comes, doesn't seem the same in those sitting down restaraunts. You really need a traditional transport cafe type of place to get the great food.

What’s the place called?

Jal I think he was called, nice bloke.

Jalal I think his name was. Used to go in there pretty much every sunday night and get a 5 course special delivered, obviously with a drunken me delivered too.

Last edited:
North side of the river has been massively neglected in this thread. Saffron, Goa takeaway, Alishaan, Fulwell Tondoori all class.

I used to get a take away from Spice Empire down the town until I discovered RizQ along Herra, been cracking, every single one. Even the wife, who’s a right f***ing fanny rates it as the best Chicken Tikka Masala she’s ever had.

I was always put off because of the location, I tried the Indian that was there before this one and it was terrible.

I was hungover one day and fancied something to sort myself out, they do a Balti Box...Chicken and Donner meat mixed in spices on a Nan with a carton of Balti sauce....f***ing immense!

So went back and tried from the menu, been class.
Dirty dirty bastard

We’ve moved over the South side and still use these .The owner himself brings it over due to it being miles out the road .

Doesn’t like dogs like ,the dog went up to him for a stroke and he was running round the car away from it .Dog thought he was playing so was running round the car after him .
:lol:

We’ve moved over the South side and still use these .The owner himself brings it over due to it being miles out the road .

Doesn’t like dogs like ,the dog went up to him for a stroke and he was running round the car away from it .Dog thought he was playing so was running round the car after him .
:lol: Can picture this.

I would have paid to have seen that..:lol::lol:..he's ok the owner like.

Back