RTG New Improved Streaming Service for Overseas Fans

So If I buy an international pass in Aus....the whole match replay wont be available to me until late Sunday? I really wanna buy a annual but the time difference means I won't see the games before I know the result?? I'm old and can't stay awake late
This is the annoying bit for us. I stay up most weekends but it would be gold if you could access the replay in the morning with breakfast. Anything else on the replay front is pointless for us.

Got my pass sorted and looking forward to Saturday, 7am!

Great value really, spoiling us with a clock and scoreboard too!

Not bothered about commentary, prefer crowd noise.
This is the annoying bit for us. I stay up most weekends but it would be gold if you could access the replay in the morning with breakfast. Anything else on the replay front is pointless for us.

I wonder if it's a rights related issue or a case of the practicalities of editing and uploading it?

Highlights have always been 24 hours later so I assumed it's because they're not allowed to do it earlier.

Last edited:
The friendly game was fine and the separate SAFSEE audio (BBC Newcastle) in a different tab on my laptop browser was nearly in synch (a bit ahead). The audio was about a minute behind for all games last year, well out of synch and so very annoying. I am sure they got a lot of negative feedback on that issue. They did from me! So if it is now in synch that is a huge improvement.

Not sure about that, Al. Listening to Benno tends to make me depressed. ;)

£110 for a season pass seems a bit steep when it's £5 per match individually.

How many matches did we play last season, 60-something?

If it was 60, then at a fiver each that's £120 if you caught every single match, but who can guarantee that they're going to be available to watch every single match for the whole season?

:eek: won't let you do my taxes.

Edit: should read the entire thread first, see that (many) others have already caught the error :oops:

Last edited:
How do I pay for it as I live overseas! Already emailed the club about this. I want to pay via wechat. Club doesn't have an account for us in China...
The biggest bank in China is BOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone uses Wechat over here. Sort it out ffs
Fuck china and fuck wechat

Brilliant move by the club, even though I've bought tickets for the first home game, and will be on the ferry for the 3rd game, I'll still see most of the games. The only people who it buffered for is the fans back in England for 3 oclock kick offs

The friendly game was fine and the separate SAFSEE audio (BBC Newcastle) in a different tab on my laptop browser was nearly in synch (a bit ahead). The audio was about a minute behind for all games last year, well out of synch and so very annoying. I am sure they got a lot of negative feedback on that issue. They did from me! So if it is now in synch that is a huge improvement.

Well if they just let you manually pause the stream you could sync it up with the audio yourself of course. As you could with ifollow. Although I do tend to prefer to watch it with just the crowd noise tbh.

I also happen to be in Germany for almost every game next season. Ausgezeichnet...

Back