New home kit

I saw someone wearing it today and TBH it’s not as bad as it looked in the photos. I’m not sure I will be buying one but it’s not as bad as the butchers bag effort.

Logon or register to see this image

I just noticed in the picture above, looking through the arm of the dummy, that in the background seems to be a kit that has half stripes on the outer stripe. I know the kids on the website has smaller stripes on the outside but has anyone seen what fat lads shirts are like? Is it going to have extra stripes or will it just be a huge white patch either side of the outer red stripes?

It's definitely SAFC red. SAFC and Children with cancer's logo is Pan 485 red and it matches the stripes.
I'm an ex printer who has printed stuff for both of the above.

I know you later said they were different but looking back at the original released image you can now clearly see someone has edited the red stripes so they match sponsor red :lol: You can see it clearly on McGuire's top on the middle stripe.

More controversy with the kids Pyjamas as the stripes are split in the middle :lol:

SAFCStore - Sunderland AFC Official Merchandise
looks canny to me

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that , this place is going to implode :lol:

Actually 1 extra red stripe and that would be a top shirt
It's like a collarless '73 shirt but just a little out of alignment ;)

However given the new shirts can't even get the labels central (you can see it to the left) then are those pyjamas a misprint seeing as it's 2 and a bit red stripes?
anar it's not!

Last edited by a moderator:
Spot on. It is deplorable shite.
This isn't Sunderland anymore.

This strip needs never to be worn by Sunderland.

Thought it had been established that kit was chosen by Bain, who is indeed gone, and maybe we have our club back

Your not very bright if u think something like this can't be changed.

This isn't Sunderland anymore.

This strip needs never to be worn by Sunderland.

Your not very bright if u think something like this can't be changed.

To put it simply. It's not a Sunderland strip.

Last edited:
Even if the back was all red (like it has been the last 2 seasons) or red with a white panel for red numbers it wouldn't be as bad as it's red and white. To have an all white back (and sleeves) apart from 3 small stripes at the bottom just isn't SAFC at all.

If no red back then why couldn't the stripes come a bit higher like Stoke's did a couple of seasons ago? Seeing the red stripes on the sleeves makes it look far better anarl.

Even if the back was all red (like it has been the last 2 seasons) or red with a white panel for red numbers it wouldn't be as bad as it's red and white. To have an all white back (and sleeves) apart from 3 small stripes at the bottom just isn't SAFC at all.

If no red back then why couldn't the stripes come a bit higher like Stoke's did a couple of seasons ago? Seeing the red stripes on the sleeves makes it look far better anarl.

It's a strip for lasses. White back with a red and white striped mini-skirt. A heap of non-Sunderland shite.

We are turning into a joke.

Why can't we have a simple Sunderland shirt: red and white striped front, back and sleeves (like the 2000–2001 shirt), black shorts and black socks with red tops?

Too much to as from our "designers" whose normal work is probably designing lasses' stuff?

I think the back works well with the red numbers and much better than this years. Not a popular view I know but I quite like it. Love the sponsor but the red stripe covering the Betdaq logo is an abomination

I just noticed in the picture above, looking through the arm of the dummy, that in the background seems to be a kit that has half stripes on the outer stripe. I know the kids on the website has smaller stripes on the outside but has anyone seen what fat lads shirts are like? Is it going to have extra stripes or will it just be a huge white patch either side of the outer red stripes?

I know you later said they were different but looking back at the original released image you can now clearly see someone has edited the red stripes so they match sponsor red :lol: You can see it clearly on McGuire's top on the middle stripe.

More controversy with the kids Pyjamas as the stripes are split in the middle :lol:

SAFCStore - Sunderland AFC Official Merchandise
looks canny to me

The stripes on that kid’s kit in the background look the correct width rather than the shitty narrow ones that are shown on the website. It looks much better than I thought because of that. Anybody bought the kids kit?

It's a strip for lasses. White back with a red and white striped mini-skirt. A heap of non-Sunderland shite.

We are turning into a joke.

Why can't we have a simple Sunderland shirt: red and white striped front, back and sleeves (like the 2000–2001 shirt), black shorts and black socks with red tops?

Too much to as from our "designers" whose normal work is probably designing lasses' stuff?
:lol:
Look at the clip of this post man

Back