New home kit

It's a canny top but it's spoilt by that horizontal red patch.Nee way is it the worst in our history as some people are saying, that f***ing carrier bag monstrosity was worse, and the thin striped one in the 80's.Saw someone wearing one yesterday and it looked spot on.

It's a canny top but it's spoilt by that horizontal red patch.Nee way is it the worst in our history as some people are saying, that f***ing carrier bag monstrosity was worse, and the thin striped one in the 80's.Saw someone wearing one yesterday and it looked spot on.
When you see the junior version without the sponsor red band it looks canny enough. Said before that names and squad numbers in red on that plain white back will look half decent. It’s that red horizontal stripe across the front that takes away from it.

That's the most dreadful strip in the entire history of SAFC.

The club need to sort this shit ASAP.

And let me guess, this being the "most dreadful strip in the entire history of SAFC" is a point shared by BILLIONS of people??? :lol:

The reactions on this place (all social media) from FANS is a f***ing disgrace, if you don't like it...thats fine. Don't go on like f***ing fannies and try and cause mass hysteria with the rest of the lemmings though!

And let me guess, this being the "most dreadful strip in the entire history of SAFC" is a point shared by BILLIONS of people??? :lol:

The reactions on this place (all social media) from FANS is a f***ing disgrace, if you don't like it...thats fine. Don't go on like f***ing fannies and try and cause mass hysteria with the rest of the lemmings though!
We're doomed, doomed I tell ya

In fairness its the third worst kit ;)

The way people act these days, fuck me! :lol::lol:

I couldn't even rank it. It's the current stip. It is what it is. In the grand scheme of things it REALLY doesn't matter if it wont make it to Paris fashion week.
I didnt like it when I saw it.. made a comment or two and had a whinge. .that day has passed... it is what is now

When you see the junior version without the sponsor red band it looks canny enough. Said before that names and squad numbers in red on that plain white back will look half decent. It’s that red horizontal stripe across the front that takes away from it.
Eh? They haven't even scaled down the stripes and look at the label, it's not even central. This looks more like summit you'd buy off DHLGate from some dodgy Chinese manufacturer. However this is one strip Chinese probably make a better version of! :lol:

Logon or register to see this image

I guess the site image is a shite representation as that looks like an infants top so not even getting the kids picture right on website!

It looks like one of those tops you stick in your car window!

Logon or register to see this image

How can the fuck up something like this classic design of 3 red stripes so much? :confused::lol:

It basically knacks the whole look, just looks like a lazy afterthought.

The way people act these days, fuck me! :lol::lol:

I couldn't even rank it. It's the current stip. It is what it is. In the grand scheme of things it REALLY doesn't matter if it wont make it to Paris fashion week.
Each to their own but stupidly I do care how the team shirt looks, and two out of the last three including this are a shambles.

Actually now I’ve seen it in the flesh, it’s not too bad. Not the best but not the worst we’ve ever had. Mind the sponsor just stuck over the Betdaq logo is a shambles still.

Just left and loads buying it in the club shop currently

The good news about last minute withdrawal by Betdaq is that hopefully there'll be NO sponsor on the training kit next season.

The Adidas training gear is really nice but hate to have a sponsor on it. Especially a gambling site!

Back