New home kit

Those recycled shirts should not be on sale. Betdaq should (if they've not already) have had to pay for replacement shirts to be printed properly.

Signing off and selling those shirts is a proper Del Boy tactic and the first time I've been disappointed with the owners.

Those tops won't last a few washes.

End of the day, somebody has given the green light to use something that isn't even this charity's proper logo, plaster it over the sponsor, and flog the shirts at full price. Someone at the club now surely must have been involved in that decision. I don't even think it's Adidas's fault, and it certainly isn't Bain's.

Sorry but it's a disgrace.

Completely agree with this. It’s an embarrassment and makes Sunderland look like a Sunday league team. I can’t even fathom how they will sell even 1 of these shirts. You’d buy better quality Sunderland strips in a local Turkish market

I'm going to sound like a right bore here, but under the sale of goods act it should be pointed out what they've done with the logo. If it comes off in the wash you're entitled to your money back. It also explains why the kids shirt doesn't have a sponsor on it.

Those recycled shirts should not be on sale. Betdaq should (if they've not already) have had to pay for replacement shirts to be printed properly.

Signing off and selling those shirts is a proper Del Boy tactic and the first time I've been disappointed with the owners.

Those tops won't last a few washes.

It’s shocking that they’re selling full price replica shirts where a new sponsor’s logo has been stuck on top of the original sponsor’s logo.

The fact that the colours of the new logo have probably been chosen to hide the Betdaq underneath, and pretty much ruined what there was to like about the new shirt as a result, is unbelievable.

A colossal error in judgment.

I can't believe we just stuck a sticker over the old sponsor.:lol:

I know the club wanted to cashing on the play-offs and get extra cash in but talk about amateur hour!:lol:

Completely agree with this. It’s an embarrassment and makes Sunderland look like a Sunday league team. I can’t even fathom how they will sell even 1 of these shirts. You’d buy better quality Sunderland strips in a local Turkish market
That's what it looks like. The design is poor enough but then the stick on sponsor makes it look like a cheap knock off. I hope the club has a plan in place to get a second lot made with a proper sponsor logo and replace or give a discount to fans who have bought them already.

Last edited:
The club have already been paid from Betdaq and had the strips made.
They have made a great gesture by donating the sponsor space to a children's cancer charity and people are moaning about the fact the sponsor is printed over the old logo on the first run of shirts.
People really need to have a f***ing word with themselves complaining about something like this.

Back