New GHOSTBUSTERS Movie Trailer

Looks good but I bet the shitty CGI ghosts fuck it up.
To be fair the CGI in the trailers looks quite faithful to the original - the proton streams look spot on.

It's been directed by Ivan Reitman's son and almost all of the original cast are on board, so I think it's in safe hands.
Was that a Terrordog on the car? Is Zuul making a comeback? :lol:
Didn't kna they were called Terror dogs (and I kna lots about Ghostbusters) but that was my assumption.
Wonder if Rudd ends up being the Vinz Clortho to Spengler's daughter's Zuul.

Last edited:
To be fair the CGI in the trailers looks quite faithful to the original - the proton streams look spot on.

It's been directed by Ivan Reitman's son and almost all of the original cast are on board, so I think it's in safe hands.

Didn't kna they were called Terror dogs (and I kna lots about Ghostbusters) but that was my assumption.

I think I picked that bit of knowledge up in the 1980s. :oops:

Just seen - looks canny. Obviously holding back the lads.

Looks like the kid is a young Spengler. Rudd's normally great value so a good bit of casting there. Tad excited.
Always liked him since being the Friends lasses feller. He’s good in the “Everyman” roles that Jimmy Stewart, Costner, hanks etc had covered for decades.

I'm a huge fan of the original so was dreading what this was going to look like but I was impressed with the trailer.

Looks like they are doing this one properly.

I guess expectations weren't helped by a bunch of women trying to be funny and failing miserably a few years ago. Christ it was f***ing awful

Back