New gear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I got meself a one of them all in one thigh guard thingies, then realised it didn't contain a box, so I got a box too :cool:.

Pads look a bit cheap mind. Wouldnt like to get sconned wearing them.,
yep went for the more expensive ones - prestige @ £60 as they had much better reviews. Need a new pair of gloves now and thinking the prestige will be better than the select as well. Another £40 gone!

yep went for the more expensive ones - prestige @ £60 as they had much better reviews. Need a new pair of gloves now and thinking the prestige will be better than the select as well. Another £40 gone!
Aye I need some batting gloves like, mine are an utter disgrace. If I get hit my hand will just crumble.

Aye I need some batting gloves like, mine are an utter disgrace. If I get hit my hand will just crumble.
Pads came yesterday - look spot on! really wide though so pulled the straps as tight as they go and will leave them like that for a few days to bend a bit.

Saw a tweet from allrounder cricket yesterday - 20% off all gray nics gear - might dive in for the prestige gloves as well!

Pads came yesterday - look spot on! really wide though so pulled the straps as tight as they go and will leave them like that for a few days to bend a bit.

Saw a tweet from allrounder cricket yesterday - 20% off all gray nics gear - might dive in for the prestige gloves as well!
Aye? I will have a look at that then, decent deal to be fair. Need large mens for these buckets like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back