New Gangster Series in the NE

Stephen Tompkinson is in it , about as menacing as a carpet slipper . Can’t wait for this , except that Stephen Tompkinson is in it , so I won’t be watching....

He previously told the Chronicle: “I’m sure this can do for Tyneside what The Sopranos did for New Jersey and this is one man’s fight with his own emotions.

fu(king hell man:D
More like the Castratis
The Chronic - the paper of choice for the nawty NooCazzle gangster

They are obsessed with small time villans

Soon as a saw the thread title Wraith was the first person who popped in to me head. Opens it up and hey presto there he is. The bloke has got to be nearly 50, he needs to grow up.

Wraith ( The Vicar of Dunston ) is obsessed about gangsters & organised crime. Just like that obsessed Geordie rag.

PS He once wrote a letter to the Krays ya bar...

I hate the north east accent on Tele like, no idea why but I can also assume that this will be full of localisms like on Gavin and Stacey which pisses me off as well for no real reason.

I hate the north east accent on Tele like, no idea why but I can also assume that this will be full of localisms like on Gavin and Stacey which pisses me off as well for no real reason.

Maybe it’s because you rarely hear a natural north east accent spoken in dramas on tv .
It’s either exiled stars trying to remember how they once spoke , the posh “Queens Geordie” or some generic accent to cover the whole area .
All awful , but I do enjoy hearing posh geordie when it’s a scrote or a low level celeb getting interviewed.

He previously told the Chronicle: “I’m sure this can do for Tyneside what The Sopranos did for New Jersey and this is one man’s fight with his own emotions.

fu(king hell man:D
Wow........ in the dictionary next to the word deluded there's just going to be a Newcastle shirt shortly as a definition

Back