New Gadget

it does

brutal at first like as your gums won't be used to the pressure and for a week or so will just bleed (well mine did) but after that it's spot on and both teeth and gums feel so much better. would definitely recommend for anyone who finds regular flossing a pain in the arse

Just used it for the first time. Claret all owa. :lol:

Having seen this thread I bought one a few weeks ago.

I've had a proper cold all week. Thought I'd try it out today and it has been excellent. Shifted loads of muck after about half a bottle of flushing.

I asked my dentist and she said they’re not as good as flossing.
So she doesn't sell them yet? :lol:
My teeth are shite and sometimes I struggle to get the floss into the gaps between some teeth. I was planning on using a combination of the two. I am booked into the dentist next week so I will ask her before ordering one.
No offence mate but you've always struck me as the sort to have teeth that you could floss with a tow rope.
I've used one of these for a long time now:

Same sort of thing and works wonders for me and my sinuses.
:lol:
I feel that there may be some mileage here.
What did you get for Christmas?
I personally think it would make life easier for me. Might get one anyway. She never said they were crap, just not ass effective as flossing.
Ass effective? You're using it wrong mate.
It's not all of my teeth unfortunately mate. I should have had a brace as a kid especially since I got my two fangs removed because they were in front of the rest of my teeth but I didn't bother. A big regret for me.
My Mam says they offered to fit a brace on my teeth as a bairn. She said she'd rather have a happy bairn with crooked teeth than a perfect smile on an overly self conscious (and probably prime bully fodder at the time) child. Cheers Mam. 🤣

Last edited:
Finally tried it just now. Agreed, where has this been all my life.

Yes, who wouldn't want the feeling of drowning in their own kitchen?

Haha did you remember to breath through your mouth??! No good for you then?

I couldn't be without mine now. I do it upstairs, maybe that helps? :?::lol:

Haha did you remember to breath through your mouth??! No good for you then?

I couldn't be without mine now. I do it upstairs, maybe that helps? :?::lol:
More gravity? :lol:

Yeah, I got it to work after the first attempt, just have to get the angle of your head right. Even so, its a bit drown-ey

Also, it didn't actually help me. My nose is still "empty", but my sinuses are still blocking the free passage of air through. Maybe I expected too much?

More gravity? :lol:

Yeah, I got it to work after the first attempt, just have to get the angle of your head right. Even so, its a bit drown-ey

Also, it didn't actually help me. My nose is still "empty", but my sinuses are still blocking the free passage of air through. Maybe I expected too much?

Must be! :lol:

Hmm, wonder if you just need to use it a bit more to clear it up more? I can only go on what happened for me and it was brilliant, cleared them right up.

Must be! :lol:

Hmm, wonder if you just need to use it a bit more to clear it up more? I can only go on what happened for me and it was brilliant, cleared them right up.
Might keep trying then. daily enough?
Suppose if there's something causing inflamation, then it could take days to reduce that. I'd love to not have to breath through my mouth in my sleep, and not wake up with a dried up gob

Might keep trying then. daily enough?
Suppose if there's something causing inflamation, then it could take days to reduce that. I'd love to not have to breath through my mouth in my sleep, and not wake up with a dried up gob

Aye thats what I do, daily just before bed.

Thats exactly what it was with me, creating through my gob and it was dry as a nuns... not good! This thing has worked wonders.

Back