New Gadget

I asked my dentist and she said they’re not as good as flossing.

My teeth are shite and sometimes I struggle to get the floss into the gaps between some teeth. I was planning on using a combination of the two. I am booked into the dentist next week so I will ask her before ordering one.

Bought one of these.

It's brilliant. I can breathe through me beak again.

I've used one of these for a long time now:

Same sort of thing and works wonders for me and my sinuses.

My teeth are shite and sometimes I struggle to get the floss into the gaps between some teeth. I was planning on using a combination of the two. I am booked into the dentist next week so I will ask her before ordering one.
I personally think it would make life easier for me. Might get one anyway. She never said they were crap, just not ass effective as flossing.

Struggling to get floss through teeth means they have a good connection with each other and is a positive thing. So says my dentist, anyway...

Struggling to get floss through teeth means they have a good connection with each other and is a positive thing. So says my dentist, anyway...

It's not all of my teeth unfortunately mate. I should have had a brace as a kid especially since I got my two fangs removed because they were in front of the rest of my teeth but I didn't bother. A big regret for me.

It's not all of my teeth unfortunately mate. I should have had a brace as a kid especially since I got my two fangs removed because they were in front of the rest of my teeth but I didn't bother. A big regret for me.
I feel you. I have crowding and an issue with my jaw. The dentist wouldn't straighten my teeth without first breaking and straightening my jaw, so I told him to fuck off. Would have meant a head brace at school and I had a tough enough time of it anyway :lol: but I wish I'd done it now, looking back as an adult.

I feel you. I have crowding and an issue with my jaw. The dentist wouldn't straighten my teeth without first breaking and straightening my jaw, so I told him to fuck off. Would have meant a head brace at school and I had a tough enough time of it anyway :lol: but I wish I'd done it now, looking back as an adult.

Aye I was told I'd need a head brace at night. My older sister had one and cried herself to sleep on a night wearing it so I decided against it. She now has nice teeth though and mine are crap. Difficult choice as a kid.
i got one about six months ago

one of the best 'pointless' gadgets I've bought :lol:

Does it work?

Does it work?

it does

brutal at first like as your gums won't be used to the pressure and for a week or so will just bleed (well mine did) but after that it's spot on and both teeth and gums feel so much better. would definitely recommend for anyone who finds regular flossing a pain in the arse

it does

brutal at first like as your gums won't be used to the pressure and for a week or so will just bleed (well mine did) but after that it's spot on and both teeth and gums feel so much better. would definitely recommend for anyone who finds regular flossing a pain in the arse

Cheers mate. What brand is yours?

this is the one I've got

Might order it tomorrow. A bit cheaper than the waterpik ones.

Back