New facey update

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of people who give me funny looks when I get asked if I'm on Facebook and say no! Never have never will. Seems to cause nothing but grief and brings a little bit of Jeremy Kyle into everyone's lives! Be good to reconnect with a few people I've lost touch with but don't see any other point. I have s phone and email. That's more than enough

i know most of you will not do this but i know who my real friends are and they will support.

copy & paste this DON't SHARE if you've ever lost someone/found someone/loved someone/killed someone/eaten your own face

Logon or register to see this image

It's the ones that say copy and paste this post this to support people with cancer/mental health problems/various other illnesses that infuriate me.

My friend has mental health issues. Posting such crap on my wall does sweet FA to help her. Meeting her for a coffee once a week or so and having a good old natter helps her though. There's too many people copying and pasting and thinking they are making a difference when really they are not.

A picture of a sunset with a quote of "forget the past, live for the future" or some Marilyn Monroe quote does my tits in.

As does lasses with photos of them dog ears on.

It's the ones that say copy and paste this post this to support people with cancer/mental health problems/various other illnesses that infuriate me.

My friend has mental health issues. Posting such crap on my wall does sweet FA to help her. Meeting her for a coffee once a week or so and having a good old natter helps her though. There's too many people copying and pasting and thinking they are making a difference when really they are not.

amen to that. 'i've done my bit already by clicking share, it's job done and i can go back to me me me.'

i feel bad for your friend if things are so bad meeting you helps.

people say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but being a c*nt runs it close ;)

My Mrs (ner) had someone defriend her, but prior to doing so gave a status update along the lines of

Come on people, it's meant to be SOCIAL media. Those people who aren't being social with me and liking my posts or commenting on the things I'm doing are no longer going to be my friends.

Mad as a box of frogs.

Most of my 'friends' are on ignore.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back