New facey update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its like they're literally trying to ruin every good element of facebook - the bits where you interact with your actual mates.

All it is now is "any excuse to put something in your feed, so that we can break it up with ads". I'm sooo close to just packing it in altogether. if it wasn't for the messenger, I think I would do it right now.

I miss the days when you would find out about your mates lives by talking to them over a few pints.

Like and share if you agree with this.

i know most of you will not do this but i know who my real friends are and they will support.

copy & paste this DON't SHARE if you've ever lost someone/found someone/loved someone/killed someone/eaten your own face

Logon or register to see this image

Some people seem very keen to tell us we shouldn't be using Facebook and are sad fuckers for it.

I reckon they've had the very same hissy fit someone mentioned earlier.

Uncle Rob is good. Batdad is class. Ozzy Man Reviews is the greatest thing though.

Why add/accept them then?
For access to info that they as ride/club organisers provide, without me having to go searching for it. I'm likely to forget some stuff/cycle rides if its not shoved in front of me.

i know most of you will not do this but i know who my real friends are and they will support.

copy & paste this DON't SHARE if you've ever lost someone/found someone/loved someone/killed someone/eaten your own face

Logon or register to see this image

Just a FB version of chain letters. I just ignore them. Not interested in replying if someone is putting conditions on how you might reply.

Last edited:
My Mrs (ner) had someone defriend her, but prior to doing so gave a status update along the lines of

Come on people, it's meant to be SOCIAL media. Those people who aren't being social with me and liking my posts or commenting on the things I'm doing are no longer going to be my friends.

Mad as a box of frogs.

Most of my 'friends' are on ignore.

some people have better things to than going on FB all the time. I counted people posting a status four or five times a day. The posts were just shit. That person unfriended me. So happy.

People who like you stay friends. If you're having to track them down on social media you should get the message (they think you're a tit :lol:)
But what about the people you meet travelling (if you're a regular traveller like me). Always good to rock up in a random city and have someone to call on for a beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back