New doctor who

Does anyone over 10 years old watch this pump? oh wait!!! it'll be them off the wrestling thread, I bet.
I've watched it since I was a bairn. I'll watch it as long as its on. Saying that I tend to stream them now and watch a few at a time, fuck tuning in every Saturday.

Iron Man has actually been a black female recently. Not sure if she was also a lesbian and a dwarf mind you.

Logon or register to see this image

She is a school student apparently. And Tony Stark is her guide, who is the sentient AI of her armour, Stark was beaten up and left in a coma by Captain Marvel after a disagreement during last summer's Marvel's major event "Civil War II"

There used to be two female versions of the Hulk running around.

She-Hulk (Jennifer Walters) - Bruce Banner's cousin, still is but having major health issues due a run in with Thanos during Civil War II.

Red She-Hulk (Betty Ross) - Bruce Banner's ex-wife who was was eventually cured by Bruce Banner shortly before he was killed by Hawkeye during Civil War II.

"Lady" Thor (Jane Foster) - Current holder of the hammer, slowly dying of cancer.

It would be easier to take if the producer hadn't have just said that he would have chosen a women regardless of who else was available. That makes it box ticking.

Let's see the reaction when James Bond becomes Jane Bond.

It's weird. The majority of posts on this thread are against having a woman doctor, but you chose to signal out mine for special notice and to make personal attacks. I feel so special, but I think if anyone has issues, it's you. Do strong, opinionated women scare you?
I can confirm they do.

The same posters were outraged when Thomas the Tank engine added foreign characters :lol:
You appear obsessed with race and colour there mate. Two posts and they were your main points in both. Its a shame that even a Dr who thread has to have contributions from the "look how unracist I am everybody" lot.

Hats off to all the strange little men all over the internet who think they’re the first to use the Jane Bond line, because they’re unhappy with the casting of a kids television programme.

Hats off to all the strange little men all over the internet who think they’re the first to use the Jane Bond line, because they’re unhappy with the casting of a kids television programme.

Hats off to the idiots who think that Dr Who is a kids programme. They must think this is still the 1960s!

It will be an ethnic minority next! Or a one of those LGT... things or whatever you call them!?

Dr Who is shite!

I think they used to be BLTs for a while, then afterwards I think they were GIBLETs, and now I think there's a Q in there somewhere. Hard to keep up with them messing around with the acronym.

I think they used to be BLTs for a while, then afterwards I think they were GIBLETs, and now I think there's a Q in there somewhere. Hard to keep up with them messing around with the acronym.
The Q has been banished for an I now.

You appear obsessed with race and colour there mate. Two posts and they were your main points in both. Its a shame that even a Dr who thread has to have contributions from the "look how unracist I am everybody" lot.

You're always on threads like this I've noticed. You poor white heterosexual Christian male. You are so persecuted :cry:

Back