New Development (toll bar - ryhope)

A lot of the companies and ambition levels are a reflection of the city. Walk around sunderland city centre any day of the week and you’ll see my point.

Yes I know the owner of the land and I know how the tender process is carried out which is why I know my points are valid. Based on facts
What a load of utter tosh.

Do you have any examples as to what you mean please?
Number 1 for me is the vaux site prime retail and residential space that in any other city would’ve been developed and the top brands would be there but they know it’s pointless. Add in the time it’s taken to put x2 monstrosity of buildings on it then I think that sums it up. I have others but can’t be bothered to go on. Oh hang on the fact your forced through a primark to get into your only under cover shopping centre. Absolutely pathetic

Number 1 for me is the vaux site prime retail and residential space that in any other city would’ve been developed and the top brands would be there but they know it’s pointless. Add in the time it’s taken to put x2 monstrosity of buildings on it then I think that sums it up. I have others but can’t be bothered to go on. Oh hang on the fact your forced through a primark to get into your only under cover shopping centre. Absolutely pathetic
The Primark access is daft. But the Bridges is privately owned. Not sure the Council have much sway on that.

What top brands do you mean considering retail is knackered, eg; John Lewis, Debenhams etc? What is your vision for Vaux?

And yet others claim building residential space is lacking ambition

You're not "forced" to go through primark at all. The bridges has 2 other entrances

Jesus. Who's this fuckin berk?

A lot of the companies and ambition levels are a reflection of the city. Walk around sunderland city centre any day of the week and you’ll see my point.

Yes I know the owner of the land and I know how the tender process is carried out which is why I know my points are valid. Based on facts
millions spent on the transport corridor. Similar amount on the vaux quarter.

Very ambitious. I suspect that's not your point though

Back