New Development (toll bar - ryhope)

Did your solicitor not do a "search" for any such plans?
I would have been fuming if I went through buying a kip there, and then finding out that there were existing plans in place for such businesses right next door!
They were rent to buy mate so we didn't do that sort of thing

Is the Raich Carter closed for good? Drove past the other day and noticed it all boarded up...or is that just to keep the locals out whilst it’s shut?
Yeah, to keep it secure. It'll open back up i think. Needs some serious TLC though. Out of all the Everyone Active gyms, it gets the least attention and investment. Its dropping to bits. Used to love going down, now I feel I go in just out of a weird sense of loyalty.

Ih these are the main contractor, then this could be why

Websites down as well PDR Construction
Nightmare, loads of lads further down the ladder, ltd companies and sole trader subbies will of lost out here, bills to pay just after Xmas, nightmare. Worst part of the job.
Whilst most the big cheeses whos fault it is already had their massive bonuses

Wonder who takes it over ?

Rumour (😉) has it a Yorkshire based company are in talks to take the contract on. They’ve stepped in as PDR were due to develop a new leisure centre in Beverley and are all but signed up to deliver that now.

They are currently trying to get shot of 7 clauses in the contract they don’t agree with.

Rumour (😉) has it a Yorkshire based company are in talks to take the contract on. They’ve stepped in as PDR were due to develop a new leisure centre in Beverley and are all but signed up to deliver that now.

They are currently trying to get shot of 7 clauses in the contract they don’t agree with.
So another out of area contractor. Joke this city and it’s lack of ambition. Gilly I’ll team up and take it on.

Back