New Curb Your Enthusiasm tonight

Episode was canny but the style seemed a little different. Seemed like Larry knew he was in a tv show and was a little hammy. The tightness wasn't there either and I don't think the extra 7 minutes was really if any benefit

The ending was very out of character for Susie as well.

Still, any Curb is better than no Curb and it was still better than almost every comedy I've seen in the last 6 years. Roll on next week

Can’t sack the Tourette’s chef because they think he’s a survivor with an auschwitz tattoo, which turns out to be his lottery numbers!

I mostly don't like American comedies but I was thinking of giving this a go but watched that scene and thought it was shit.

What you've said though gives it some context and I get the joke now. Im definitely going to try it now

I mostly don't like American comedies but I was thinking of giving this a go but watched that scene and thought it was shit.

What you've said though gives it some context and I get the joke now. Im definitely going to try it now

You can't really watch that scene out of context with that whole series as the whole restaurant financing and opening is a running theme throughout.
Start from series one and work your way through, you'll be glad you did: it's simply one of the best comedy shows ever.

I definitely recommend it, and I’m a bit jealous that you’ll get to work your way through it for the first time. It’s basically a comedy about social situations amongst rich LA arseholes, and Larry David crashing his way through them badly. You’ll want to cringe yourself to death at some parts, and be agreeing with him in others.

I’d describe it as a very grown-up type of comedy. The series where he is in The Producers is about as close to a genius story arc as you can get.

If you've got Sky all the previous 8 series are in the box sets section. I'm currently working through them again although I've seen them all twice already

I don't have Sky but do have Now TV, checked off the back of your post and they are on there. Only have until the 14th December to watch them all and hopefully understand what Monty is talking about!

Looks old as fuck, too. Starting to do ‘old person’ hand and arm movements/gestures. Hard to explain, but I noticed it last night when I watched the episode.

Used to watching Ted Danson pretty often so didn't notice it that much. I thought JB Smoove looked old but then I've barely seen anything he's been in since Curb season 8 so that might just be me.

Danson's other current show 'The Good Place' is really good, he's the star of the show as well.

Everything gets set up early and you know when he's speaking to the hooker she'll be back later on. It's just brilliant, I can't think of a better comedy show ever in all honesty. i love the fact that in each series there's an overarching storyline. Nothing is off limits.

Back