New Curb Your Enthusiasm tonight

Watched a documentry about a guy who was arrested for murder and part of him getting off was him being caught on film for Curb, when they were shooting at a LA Baseball game. Called Long Shot (on netflix) was a canny watch

Sounds interesting what was it called mate? Just read ya post properly and realise you've gave the name :lol:

Fancy getting in to this show. Is it the type of thing you can jump in to with any random episode or is it better to start with the first one?

Fancy getting in to this show. Is it the type of thing you can jump in to with any random episode or is it better to start with the first one?

Best to start at the beginning, I'd say.

Failing that, you could probably get away with random series from start to finish. But I wouldn't just do episodes in isolation. Each series has a narrative arc.

I love a good foist

You can pick a random episode I think but obviously better if you start at the beginning. Although I think it got better as it's gone on

Very good first episode.
Pretty.... Pretty good

Back