New Chinese Restaurant in Newbottle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I would share a review of this place after my experience tonight.

I had House special Crispy noodles and the wife and sister in law (no) had chow mein.

Within 5 mins of starting, the sister in law and me had a massive allergic reaction.

After speaking to them it appears we had a reaction to MSG which they put in. Dont have it on the menu as being in the food but if you dont want it you have to ask.

Apart from that like it was lush.

Allergic reactions are for fannies.

The takeaway's good like. Easily the best I've had in and around Houghton. I'd almost given up on Chinese takeaways altogether 'til I went to this place.

I had House special Crispy noodles and the wife and sister in law (no) had chow mein.

Within 5 mins of starting, the sister in law and me had a massive allergic reaction.

After speaking to them it appears we had a reaction to MSG which they put in. Dont have it on the menu as being in the food but if you dont want it you have to ask.

Most Chinese food has msg in it.

Might give it a try. Hopefully my lips don't expand.

The nice taste probably means they put twice as much msg in it.

Might call tonight

My mam reckons its decent like - it's where they go for their take-away's now - my mam loves a twist on like so if she says this place is decent it must be good

All Chinese food contains MSG doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back