New CEO appointed..

I will stick to what I Know. That is the 3rd time he has tried to sell the club and failed. I know he is f***ing hopeless at running this club, I know he is destroying the academy and overseeing the biggest failure at Sunderland, ever. I don't want them joining the board, I want the "man of his word", the bumbling lying idiot to sell as he has promised, you see you let the cat out of the bag again, yet had a go at me last week because of it. Now about "could be much worse".
Yeah,, I agree with this @MADBOB THE MAKEM

I'm not interested in Donald, Methven & Rodwell bringing anyone else on board - the sooner the three of them are gone the better. Those two non execs should have been all over that statement before it was released. Either they weren't involved (a problem in itself), they agreed with it, or they were ignored. Just two more pointless appointments they appear to be.

Last edited:
Yeah,, I agree with this @MADBOB THE MAKEM

I'm not interested in Donald, Methven & Rodwell bringing anyone else on board - the sooner the three of them are gone the better. Those two non execs should have been all over that statement before it was released. Either they weren't involved (a problem in itself), they agreed with it, or they were ignored.
Have we had the jaw dropping appointment yet

EEHHH kind of a bit, uuummmm any how, I still think its a just a bit to big of a job for them, but their heart is in the right place.
Their f***ing brains aren’t and that is all that matters. Why you are hiding behind them being good blokes despite them systematically destroying us is f***ing unbelievable mate
I know you said you’ve changed a bit, but no Sunderland supporter should give them the steam off their shite

Last edited:
EEHHH kind of a bit, uuummmm any how, I still think its a just a bit to big of a job for them, but their heart is in the right place.
Their heart might be in the right place but they are clearly not cut out to run this football club!
A club of this size at the level it is at, shouldn’t be hanging around it league one for one season let alone three!
They should of got an experienced manager at this level and championship level like Mick McCarthy.
Bought the best players at this level and mixed it with up and coming youth and experienced players.
They have tried to do it on the cheap barring the stupid panic signing of Will Grigg and now it is costing them.
Hopefully they aren’t around for much longer as they have lost the fans completely with the latest fiasco.
It would appear they don’t have a pot to piss in and FPP and just waiting for there moment.

Back