New boozer opening...

Went in for a quick pint after the parade today. Had to queue and wait to be taken to a table as Sunday dinners were on. Service at the bar is ridiculously slow as people ordering coffees and whatnot which seem to take ages. Had a pint of staropramen and a half of Moretti for the lady with a bowl of wasabie peas. Atmosphere was a bit formal but that will probaly relax when not a Sunday dinner time. Get more bar staff is my advice. Dinners looked canny mind.

If I was working behind the bar I would have told them to get out... then chased them wheeling a stool around my head..

The official opening event, Fireflight, has had two releases of tickets. First lot went in under ten minutes on Friday, the latest 300 went in one minute tonight.
Good to see the people of Sunderland keen to see spectacular cultural events.
There's going to be one more release.
Thought you could just rock up and watch for nowt mate. Is it not a street show?

Was in Saturday night. Thought it was really really good. Very impressed and I will be back.

Also went in

Peacock - too bright, smelled of bad beer. Nee teles for football so left
Vesta Tilleys - had teles. But utterly shite pub
Church lane - good beer, good music, quiet enough, nice crowd
Dun Cow - great pub, great beer

Was in Saturday night. Thought it was really really good. Very impressed and I will be back.

Also went in

Peacock - too bright, smelled of bad beer. Nee teles for football so left
Vesta Tilleys - had teles. But utterly shite pub
Church lane - good beer, good music, quiet enough, nice crowd
Dun Cow - great pub, great beer
Church one was honking of fart on Saturday night like.

The official opening event, Fireflight, has had two releases of tickets. First lot went in under ten minutes on Friday, the latest 300 went in one minute tonight.
Good to see the people of Sunderland keen to see spectacular cultural events.
There's going to be one more release.
Is it free

Back