New bars in Sunlun

It was £3.30 for a pint of Moretti after the match. I'm sure moretti is £4.50 ish in Fitsies. For what its worth i think its a smashing little bar.

No draught beer in the Church Door on Saturday night when we were in, had to have bottled.

2 bottles of Heineken, 1 single gin and tonic and 1 single vodka & lemonade - £17.50:evil:

Now that is taking the piss in my book.

It’s not like an upstanding fellow like you can’t afford it marrow.

Too true marra, but I don't like having my pants down and my arse slapped.:lol:

I still go in like. And I still moan about the prices every time I go in. :lol:

Aye me too. But me da and me mates da's drink in there. Stopped going in before the match for this season. Gets too busy and its not worth the extra 80p per pint . Had a full day/night around sunniside on satirday it was smashing. Church door, Sams twice, Manor and Libby Mays. Bout 10 pints all together it was lovely. Didn't go in Justice or the Gin Bar and the clientele outside of 808 looked a bit young and fake tanned for us.

Aye me too. But me da and me mates da's drink in there. Stopped going in before the match for this season. Gets too busy and its not worth the extra 80p per pint . Had a full day/night around sunniside on satirday it was smashing. Church door, Sams twice, Manor and Libby Mays. Bout 10 pints all together it was lovely. Didn't go in Justice or the Gin Bar and the clientele outside of 808 looked a bit young and fake tanned for us.
Good route that. Never heard of 808 mind. Think I might suggest that route next home match instead of the usual Chaplins.

No draught beer in the Church Door on Saturday night when we were in, had to have bottled.

2 bottles of Heineken, 1 single gin and tonic and 1 single vodka & lemonade - £17.50:evil:

Sounds a but pricey but not exactly taking the piss is it? It would have been over £15 in just about any decent pub in town for that round. was their first match day so guess they underestimated how much beer they d sell .

Good route that. Never heard of 808 mind. Think I might suggest that route next home match instead of the usual Chaplins.

808 only openned last week i guess but it seemed more of a Ttonic type place. It was the only place with bouncers put it that way. Rest of sunniside is great

Sounds a but pricey but not exactly taking the piss is it? It would have been over £15 in just about any decent pub in town for that round. was their first match day so guess they underestimated how much beer they d sell .

808 only openned last week i guess but it seemed more of a Ttonic type place. It was the only place with bouncers put it that way. Rest of sunniside is great
It’s nicer than ttonic mind, was in on Saturday and it’s like port of call but a bit more lively I’d say, decent selection of drink as well.

It’s nicer than ttonic mind, was in on Saturday and it’s like port of call but a bit more lively I’d say, decent selection of drink as well.

might have a look in then, to be honest we well on it by that time, and it just didn't seem like our type of place due to younguns and bouncers outside. will give it a try next time though

You got shares in the place like?;)

not at all, although when local lads try to start a business i tend to try and give critical feedback to help them a little bit, rather than call a place 'shite' and a 'rip off' after one visit. i recently got a free meal for 2 at the mexican opposite the dun cow for giving the owners a bit of constructive criticism rather than putting in a complaint or writing a shit review online

not at all, although when local lads try to start a business i tend to try and give critical feedback to help
them a little bit, rather than call a place 'shite' and a 'rip off' after one visit. i recently got a free meal for 2 at the mexican opposite the dun cow for giving the owners a bit of constructive criticism rather than putting in a complaint or writing a shit review online

First impressions with me marra.
And the customer is always right.
I have the choice not to set foot in the place irrespective of who owns it.
I won't be going back as I feel that it is far too expensive for where and what it is.

Sunniside was only ever a couple more decent bars away from being class. Gerrin.

It's about four notes a drink ffs :lol:

Last edited:

Back