Never felt as low...

Simeymac1982

Subs Bench
As I do now supporting this once great club, the whole club just reeks of failure from top to bottom. We’ve been in free fall for some years now but it seems that Stewart Donald and his gang have taken us to an all time low..god help us for the rest of the season. League 1 mid table mediocrity at its finest

As I do now supporting this once great club, the whole club just reeks of failure from top to bottom. We’ve been in free fall for some years now but it seems that Stewart Donald and his gang have taken us to an all time low..god help us for the rest of the season. League 1 mid table mediocrity at its finest
God bless Alcohol

But I understand what you’re saying. Tonight is a tough night. This is hard to swallow.

Pretty grim .
Tonight we put out close to our strongest team and bar the first 10 minutes were completely out played , out fought and out passed by a team near the bottom of League 2

saved cash not going to watch us stink wembley out

thats a positive

i am not going to bullshit, its grim at the moment worse we have ever been, which seems to be the new phase most weeks now.

Our form since sacking Ross is horrendous. Looks a crazier decision to sack him every single day and not many on here can say they aren’t partly to blame for him not being here. Absolutely hounded out by majority on here

Our form since sacking Ross is horrendous. Looks a crazier decision to sack him every single day and not many on here can say they aren’t partly to blame for him not being here. Absolutely hounded out by majority on here

it wasn’t a crazy decision to sack him. We need to be promoted this season. We wouldn’t have been promoted with Ross.

The crazy decision was replacing him with Parkinson.

Not sure that JR staying would have helped - we have some poor players.

We were top 6 and had picked up solid win against 2 premier league teams.

We’re a million miles away from that now. Very rash decision to sack him after a heartbreaking way to lose last years play offs.

Fans want immediate success without understanding what it takes to rebuild a team, especially when it’s suffered back to back relegations.

Jack Ross had created a playing style based on players he signed. Now the new manager has to start all over again

Going around in circles sacking manager after manager after manager

We’re a million miles away from that now. Very rash decision to sack him after a heartbreaking way to lose last years play offs.

Fans want immediate success without understanding what it takes to rebuild a team, especially when it’s suffered back to back relegations.

Jack Ross had created a playing style based on players he signed. Now the new manager has to start all over again

A style he didnt seem to understand himself

Jack Ross had created a playing style ?!?

Haway man, you’re blatantly a mag on a wind up or you’re rewriting history.

A style he didnt seem to understand himself

A style that was top 6 and very rarely lost none the less
Jack Ross had created a playing style ?!?

Haway man, you’re blatantly a mag on a wind up or you’re rewriting history.

Parkinson has lost more games in a month than Ross did all season

Ross is a better manager than Parkinson. If you don’t understand that then I may as well be talking to me dog

The board, the manager and the players are all at their level. A lot of die hard fans accept almost anything. A lot of fans have reached the point of no return, tonight merely accelerates the process when no hopers are doing the damage. Has beens is a qualification they haven't achieved because they never will be.

Back