Netflix

I can rarely find any film on netflix that I want to watch though. I realise they've had some success with their own productions. Maybe I'm just hard to please
I was just being a PITA. I agree that most of their own films, especially the comedies, are horrendous. We watched one a year or 2 back with the actor who played Andy in Modern Family and it was probably one of the worst films I’ve ever seen.

I was just being a PITA. I agree that most of their own films, especially the comedies, are horrendous. We watched one a year or 2 back with the actor who played Andy in Modern Family and it was probably one of the worst films I’ve ever seen.
If the wife goes out I often look for an action type film that she wouldn't watch but I never find anything. The marvel ones etc seem to have mainly disappeared. On amazon they cost about 13 quid

I can rarely find any film on netflix that I want to watch though. I realise they've had some success with their own productions. Maybe I'm just hard to please
Even Uncut Gems, Marraige Story, The Irishman, Ladybird, Death of Stalin, Dunkirk, Trainwreck, Groundhog Day, Goodfellas, Ex-Machina, IngridGoes Wild, Nightcrawler, Moonstruck and Superbad?

Back