Netflix..the witcher

tarantula

Midfield
Currently on location in Ambleside and filming around the lakes...never watched any of it myself but seems to be popular not sure where they are filming as they have set up camp in town...so if any of you lakes lovers are here over half term..millerbridge car park is out of use for a couple of weeks

Filming today and tomorrow, possibly Wednesday too at Low Force on River Tees.

Once the penny dropped that when Geralt was on screen it was the present, every other time was the past apart from Siri's scenes which were the future, it made a lot more sense! After that, I thought it was great. Also, Yennefer.... MASSIVE wad

Thoroughly enjoyed it, aye. But yes, the time shifts did take a bit of getting used to. I think once you caught on to the story you could tell what was when.

Tut, boooo.

Was looking forward to seeing Keira Metz's real life tits anarl.
She's in the books, she'll be in the show.

Can't remember if Geralt sleeps with her off the top of my head, he sleeps with a few sorceresses through the books (in Triss' case a fling occurred but its not "shown" as part of the novels or short stories).

Last edited:
She's in the books, she'll be in the show.

Can't remember if Geralt sleeps with her off the top of my head, he sleeps with a few sorceresses through the books (in Triss' case a fling occurred but its not "shown" as part of the novels or short stories).
:lol: Ok.

I'm still pissing about in Velen on the game so I'll just see what happens.

Looks like Triss is a *ahem* disappointing bit of casting though.

Last edited:
:lol: Ok.

I'm still pissing about in Velen on the game so I'll just see what happens.

Looks like Triss is a *ahem* disappointing bit of casting though.
Yup. :lol:

She'll probably be fine, Triss isn't as important in the books.

I've not played the witcher 1 and 2, the witcher 3 is set after the books for the most part.
Shocking casting
I thought that until I read the books.

If you're basing it on the games she is, the show isn't an adaptation of the games though.

Last edited:
Bermp, just finished watching the first series.... loved it.
Yennefer is an absolute WAD anarl....

I'm shit at the game (Witcher 3), can get past that possessed baby thing with the Baron.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back