Netflix Sunderland till I die

Joking aside like, it is quite amazing the impact STID had. After Southend game was speaking to an American dad and son who had travelled from Switzerland just for the game solely because of the documentary. Wonder how many others? If we somehow manage to become good again...

Joking aside like, it is quite amazing the impact STID had. After Southend game was speaking to an American dad and son who had travelled from Switzerland just for the game solely because of the documentary. Wonder how many others? If we somehow manage to become good again...
To be fair, an absolute disaster of a season (last year) but neutral viewing gold for season 2

Greek barman in Rhodes picked up on my accent and asked where I was from. He told me he was a big Sunderland fan since watching Netflix,
but Liverpool were still his 'team'.

4 American billionaires watched it and are gonna take us over, thus making us more hated than Chelsea ever were............I think.

Funnily enough this came up on my Twitter yesterday. For all we are currently shite and everything that’s going on, I defy any Sunderland supporter to listen to that and not feel proud and remember why it is we love and support the club no matter what.

4 American billionaires watched it and are gonna take us over, thus making us more hated than Chelsea ever were............I think.
Dell popped up on my twitter feed yesterday. He’s the second highest “good cause” donator in the US of his income %wise with 9%. Only Gates bigger. Wonder if they’re including us?

Back