Netflix Hints At Password Sharing Crackdown As Subscribers Fall

Now that stranger things has finished I haven’t even looked at it.

The kids 7&4 love it mind and they nearly had a meltdown when I said I was stopping the subscription

Still don't see how this can work.

Does the account belong to a person or a property?

How will people be able to use it whilst on holiday or at friends' etc without incurring this extra charge?

You'll be able to register a certain number of devices at a time. Once you've reached the limit you'll not be able to add another until one is removed.

Pretty sure others already do something like that. Cant remember who.

I cancelled mine about 3 weeks ago and they're throwing offers at me to renew. The main reason I cancelled was because the content is mostly shit. I still have Disney+ and Prime (with britbox) both have loads of great options.

I cancelled mine about 3 weeks ago and they're throwing offers at me to renew. The main reason I cancelled was because the content is mostly shit. I still have Disney+ and Prime (with britbox) both have loads of great options.
Find prime to be a bit of a letdown tbh but don't cancel because like the free/quick delivery. If they get more content I'll probably cancel netflix.

Find prime to be a bit of a letdown tbh but don't cancel because like the free/quick delivery. If they get more content I'll probably cancel netflix.
I’m not sure if it’s different in different countries but prime is excellent for me. Like having the old channel Dave and loads of British shows too
Primes interface is the worst thing about it, awful to navigate, same with Apple tv+ which does have some great shows
This i agree with. That’s one thing Netflix was the best for. The menus and interface was so simple

Back