Netflix Hints At Password Sharing Crackdown As Subscribers Fall

You get a £1 knocked off if you get it as a Sky add on. But aye that's just for SD.

Paying extra for a better picture is just a waste IMHO, especially as age is impacting on my eyesight anyway
Aye, I just don't think many would want to subscribe for standard definition like, it's taking the piss in 2022! Could possibly get by with the standard subscription as a single subscription but even that's £11 (and I'd still be a bit irritated that they were charging me that and not even giving me 4K). Either way, I think they'll lose a lot of subscribers if they clamp down on password sharing. They'll be hoping quite a lot of those people will get their own subscription but I think it's pretty unlikely, the vast majority won't bother, and plenty who currently own the shared account will downgrade to standard

Now I can justify paying £15 per month if you can share it with the family, especially when the kids are using it around there anyway. But for a single house no thanks, especially when theres alternatives

Erm where do you think they get some of the content from man 😂. Think about it
Netflix originals are absolutely shite everything else if available elsewhere for the fire stick and torrents

Thought it was canny past couple year but noticed price going up again , May just bin it .
Need to get a chipped box or fire stick, can bin virgin tele then also , getting too pricey

I rarely find anything to watch on Netflix and waste time looking. I love their "Surprise me" - it just shows one of the top streaming films. My lads use it so I have kept it but wouldn't bother otherwise.

Back