Netflix - Dogs.

Gravyb0y

Winger
I love dogs. I don't own one, but I love them.

I challenge anyone to watch this series and not shed a tear. Amazing, loving beautiful things that they are. The episode with the Syrian refugee in Germany fighting to get his huskie 'Zeus' back, and knowing he has to take him from his best friend (who in turn is best friends with the dog), I was no good. Complete crying mess.

It's a good series. Watch it.

I love dogs. I don't own one, but I love them.

I challenge anyone to watch this series and not shed a tear. Amazing, loving beautiful things that they are. The episode with the Syrian refugee in Germany fighting to get his huskie 'Zeus' back, and knowing he has to take him from his best friend (who in turn is best friends with the dog), I was no good. Complete crying mess.

It's a good series. Watch it.
Aye sounds a right mood lifter

Watched the episode filmed in Como Italy, about the fisherman/restaurant owner and his dog, a beautiful heartwarming film. Will watch the other 5 films.
Loved this one. Had to skip the one with the dog stuck in Syria so I can see the end straight away, too much of a serious situation to wait 50 minutes to find out.

Dogs are great.
Did you know that dogs developed barking as a way of communicating with humans?
They don't bark at each other.

That's a load of rubbish. Wild dogs still bark. Dogs communicate with barking.
Cats don't meow at each other though. The meow was deployed to get human attention. Maybe that's what you're thinking of.

Back