Netflix - Dark

No idea why its being compared to stranger things. It's a time travel type program. Class, a total mind bender and fuck all like Stranger Things.

No idea why its being compared to stranger things. It's a time travel type program. Class, a total mind bender and fuck all like Stranger Things.
I am guessing it has that 80s atmosphere which makes us oldies nostalgic. In terms of story lines, you’re spot on, nothing like each other.

I really enjoyed it, especially when I switched to German and subtitles, the dubbing did my head in.

I am guessing it has that 80s atmosphere which makes us oldies nostalgic. In terms of story lines, you’re spot on, nothing like each other.

I really enjoyed it, especially when I switched to German and subtitles, the dubbing did my head in.
Just decided to watch this. It’s fairly creepy isn’t it. I forgot it was dubbed after about 5 minutes. Your brain just kind of adapts to it. Much better than the subtitles.

going to start this next i reckon

hearing it's best to just watch it with subtitles as the English dub is shite apparently?

Watched it ages ago - definitely nothing like Stranger Things and would reccomend German with subtitles, unless you can't read...

Its brilliant by the way

Loved the first series, going to start the second series this week. Definitely prefer subtitles too, dubbing is awful.

Back