Nespresso pods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a bean to cup then mate. Proper espresso and no messing about. Or funny drinks if you chose to spoil your coffee! Haha

Fill it with water, fill it with beans. Press a button on a morning, done!
Didn't realise they were that easy tbh, Thought you'd grind the beans then transfer the grinds.
Cheers, might have a look into them

And no I don't spoil them, I'm not a f***ing pansie!! Black as tar

Didn't realise they were that easy tbh, Thought you'd grind the beans then transfer the grinds.
Cheers, might have a look into them

For the separate ones, you do. But you can get cracking machines which do it all for you.

Works wonders for me when my eyes aren't even open, stumble down stairs press a button and out comes the espresso!

I might get a nesspresso machine, got a dolce gusto at the moment but the coffe seems nicer when I have one at my mams out of her nesspresso.

Wife will not be happy like, I've got coffe machines,espresso machines and cafetieres coming out my ears.

House is like a coffe museum
Just get one bean to cup and be done with it

Get a bean to cup then mate. Proper espresso and no messing about. Or funny drinks if you chose to spoil your coffee! Haha

Fill it with water, fill it with beans. Press a button on a morning, done!
This is the correct answer, and not just for the convenience factor either. Since buying mine 4 years ago (during which time it hasn't missed a beat) I've found that anything not made with freshly ground beans tastes like instant shite. Works out at about 11p a cup with beans ordered, freshly roasted, from coffee compass.

This is the correct answer, and not just for the convenience factor either. Since buying mine 4 years ago (during which time it hasn't missed a beat) I've found that anything not made with freshly ground beans tastes like instant shite. Works out at about 11p a cup with beans ordered, freshly roasted, from coffee compass.

Absolutely right. Once you go bean you don't go, errr, back? :lol:

Reactions: PTR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back