Neil Warnock...

We’re talking about a 70odd year old bloke with a potentially serious disease. Let’s hope he pulls through soon.

That said, I’ve read that he watched their match from an Exec box because he was feeling unwell. Why the fuck did he turn in to ‘work’ feeling unwell?! He’s potentially put a lot of people (and at least two businesses) at risk.

Wycombe will end up in the Premier League at this rate.
Should this upsurge be as bad as the original, I could see another widescale suspension of football, not National perhaps but large areas within England. I mean if a professional manager like Warnock can catch covid-19 then what hope is there for the rest of us to keep it at bay other than to be isolatyes within our homes for more months on end as before? :cry::cry::cry:

Should this upsurge be as bad as the original, I could see another widescale suspension of football, not National perhaps but large areas within England. I mean if a professional manager like Warnock can catch covid-19 then what hope is there for the rest of us to keep it at bay other than to be isolatyes within our homes for more months on end as before? :cry::cry::cry:

Arteta was the first manager to catch it in England

This test is apparently picking things up like if you’ve got a cold and coming back as positive. The whole situation is a complete joke and it’s got people round the bend.

i want the tests to show up covid 19 and covid 19 only , all the other stuff its picking up muddies the water , does the uk test do this?( covid 19 ONLY)

Back