Neil Oliver

Pick a Independent who’s policy’s resonate with you.
Everyone should do the same .
Pick a Independent and give them a chance.

I’m asking we’re you all for keeping those who did not want covid jabs under restrictions ?

I was all for doing what people who understood the subject matter i.e., scientists irecommended.

I was all for doing what people who understood the subject matter i.e., scientists irecommended.
Look at least don’t be a coward and nail your colours to the mast.

Did you Personaly want those not vaccinated to but constantly under restrictions and only those vaccinated to be able to get on with their lives ?
Same question to Fritz another poster with Nazi like views on the subject .

Look at least don’t be a coward and nail your colours to the mast.

Did you Personaly want those not vaccinated to but constantly under restrictions and only those vaccinated to be able to get on with their lives ?
Same question to Fritz another poster with Nazi like views on the subject .

Are you thick ? I am capable of listening to what subject matter experts say and recommend. So had that remained that people who aren't vaccinated should be restricted, then I was fine with that. Thankfully, the recommendation was relaxed as their knowledge improved and the evidence proved it wasn't necessary

If the speed limit is reduced on a road you've used regularly is reduced, do you just continue to drive at the speed you always have done?

seems to have finally realised shops have cctv. thats him never shopping anywhere ever again.
This is a man whose face has regularly appeared on national telly for one of the world's biggest broadcasters since 2002 (from who boxed sets of his programmes are still readily available) and who currently has his own regular slot on a national TV news channel and yet he's concerned that some bloke in a back room of a shop in Stirling is watching him in case he trying to nick tins of salmon.

As he doesn't know me from Adam he would probably shit himself if we ever met and I said to him... "Hi Neil. I have been watching you on TV for years."?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oliver is a hero to put his very life on the line to bring us truth. He works 24/7 dismantling the Covid Scam, Climate Change narrative and tells what's really going. In years to come history will report him as a peoples champion who through his selflessness saved hundreds of lives form what we guessed but now know to be genocide against the human race. People need to pay more attention to him, he tells the truth god bless the man

one of the few willing to ask the awkward questions about all things covid and the governments response to it

Back