Need help with RC set up please?

Do we have anyone on who is a RC model 2.4Ghz set up expert who could set or help me? All of the equipment is in my possession and I just need someone to get it up and running and give me a bit of ‘coaching’ and advice?

Do we have anyone on who is a RC model 2.4Ghz set up expert who could set or help me? All of the equipment is in my possession and I just need someone to get it up and running and give me a bit of ‘coaching’ and advice?
what you got? If youve baought handset and reciever/esc together they should already be tuned in. good thing is 2.4 ghz theres no messing about with crystals to change frequency like the old 27mhz stuff

what you got? If youve baought handset and reciever/esc together they should already be tuned in. good thing is 2.4 ghz theres no messing about with crystals to change frequency like the old 27mhz stuff
Are you in the North East? Ideally looking for someone local to NE? It’s just setting up the internals with RC kit. I haven’t a clue just want it set up and a bit of coaching that’s all.

Back