Need a win today

MonkeyLove

Striker
Stating the obvious but looking at the table this could be the first time this season that we start to get cast adrift in the playoff race.

If WBA hold on then it will be a 6 point gap with them having a much better goal difference.

Swansea are in crap form with 4 losses and 1draw in their last 5 so I’d expect Hull to beat them at home. If they do and we lose they would have a chance to go 7 points clear with their game in hand.

Big stakes today as if we don’t win and results go against us then a gap opens up with only a third of the season left

Stating the obvious but looking at the table this could be the first time this season that we start to get cast adrift in the playoff race.

If WBA hold on then it will be a 6 point gap with them having a much better goal difference.

Swansea are in crap form with 4 losses and 1draw in their last 5 so I’d expect Hull to beat them at home. If they do and we lose they would have a chance to go 7 points clear with their game in hand.

Big stakes today as if we don’t win and results go against us then a gap opens up with only a third of the season left
Usually a team goes on a run now, and sneaks into the play offs.

Someone will drop out of the scene.

Owt can happen yet.

WBA haven't held on

Back