Need a gas safety check for warm ducted air (J&S) in Peterlee?

PTR

Striker
Anyone know anyone who can do these nowadays?

Guy I've used for years retired last year and none of the people that I've tried so far can help.

(Obviously don't want to spend £5k+ ripping the floorboards up to fit radiators and causing a ton of mess when the gas heater works fine - its not an especially old unit)

Guy I've used for years retired last year and none of the people that I've tried so far can help.

(Obviously don't want to spend £5k+ ripping the floorboards up to fit radiators and causing a ton of mess when the gas heater works fine - its not an especially old unit)
Can you add cooling to these fairly easily? Sounds like the sort of thing that's common in the USA.

Pay them extra for petrol. 😂

Can you add cooling to these fairly easily? Sounds like the sort of thing that's common in the USA.
I think there are options, but not sure if they sell them in the UK.

I think I've found a bloke in Easington Colliery though, thankfully.

Problem is, you need extra tickets on your gas safe certs, so lots of people don't bother anymore. If the house was empty, I'd consider swapping it out, but its not, so I can't.
Must be someone who can sort this, shirley
I tried her, she didn't answer ;)

I’ve still got warm air as well there’s still quite a bit of it in private houses but round Blackpool.
I love doing a service on those old warm air units, a lot of young engineers don’t understand it and are frightened by it.

my mam's house had the ducted heating system in peterlee. after she died & we sold her house we needed a safety certificate. can't remember who did it but we sold it through dowen's. they might recommend someone?

Back