Need a bench

Not at all mate, can manage till then. Not up to full spec on this site but can you pm when it arrives? If you are worried about me dropping you in i would bring the wonga through for you today or tomm.
Shouldn’t have said that. The pitchforks will be out😁
suppose the obvious question is are you tyne and wear?

Yes mate, in sunderland. Was just chilling in sun after running about after my oldies when i replied to your post. Totally slipped my mind about this f***ing lockdown while i typed my reply. Apologies for putting you on the spot.
No problem mate.
Like i said earlier i sent Argos a message asking them to cancel the bench but heard nowt back - dont think they are cancelling any orders for the time being.
I'll send another message asking them to not cancel.

We drove to that fitness superstore or whatever it is by the metro centre the day before the lockdown was called and they had been raided and cleaned out of everything. They had a Body Solid bench in for £330. Was going to buy it and wait a month for delivery but found it on gumtree down Bradford way for £170 with a separate preacher bench. Also grabbed an Olympic bar and 100kg weight from a gym in Hull the day of the lockdown for £270. Some ridiculous prices getting thrown around for bars though.

Dug out our boys old pull-up mate and 20kg spinlock dumbbells and now have a cracking set up in the garden/garage. Even found an old Tricep bar lying around too.

When I eventually get my own house I’m definitely having a gym set up in the garage like. For some reason I just feel that I work harder - knowing that I don’t have to drive to and from the gym, no one can see me and no one can disturb me. Squatting with this thing on the patio is a bastard though :lol:

Doing similar and also need a bench :D
I managed to get one mate, from Argos.
Was in the garage doing a session at about half six in the morning and had a look on their site. They must have had a delivery and managed to bag one. 5 minutes later they were all sold out.
The morale of the story is to keep checking their site.

Back