Nedum Onuoha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can’t wait to gan looting next time a white person gets killed like

It is resisting arrest refusing to get in the car wrestling with a police officer inside the car
It’s getting blown out of proportion it’s a massively sad unfortunate event by a wanker of a copper that’s been made into something about skin colour

not sure what that has to do with George Floyd being killed or what I said

It isn’t when you’ve already been arrested. Pointing out you’re claustrophobic isn’t a crime

Not being funny here mate but you sound proper thick as fuck here. Thick and ignorant. I’m starting to suspect you have some sort of syndrome so I’ll leave it there
I tell you what I do find disturbing is the people who saw George Floyd struggling for his life not intervene and trying to help him but keeping on videoing the incident so sad that society has come to this

i have to disagree. The odds of trying to intervene and being shot to death by a cop will be remarkably low

Last edited:
Contrary to the stereotype we don't all carry guns. In many states you can't carry a gun around in public legally. Yes, some states allow open carry and concealed carry, but not all.

Systemic racist over decades and police not being held to account for brutalizing african americans at unpropotionately high rates is why this just doesn't "happen to be a black lad."

I'm going to assume based on your post that you aren't fully aware of the racism problem we have in the US and that hopefully you'll take my post as encouragement to look more into it as I feel that if you do you will change your mind and become better informed
this did not happen, unfortunately

not sure what that has to do with George Floyd being killed or what I said

It isn’t when you’ve already been arrested. Pointing out you’re claustrophobic isn’t a crime

Not being funny here mate but you sound proper thick as fuck here. Thick and ignorant. I’m starting to suspect you have some sort of syndrome so I’ll leave it there

i have to disagree. The odds of trying to intervene and being shot to death by a cop will be remarkably low
I don't agree with all this shite of people videoing things and then posting on social media but also I think that I would have tried to intervene though not sure if I would have been able to help that's my final words on this subject but I would like to say rip George Floyd

No excuse to put your knee on his neck and keeping it there while he asphyxiates and tells you he can't breathe.

Also, yes if a white person was murdered by the police inthe exact same way it'd be all over news.
It happened to a lad call Tony Timpa and I cant remember it being all over the news. Deffo cant remember mass protests

Last edited:
It’s easier for a millionaire to relocate than some poor sod who has nowt.

He must have known that innocent black men have been murdered before he went there?

That’s not excusing what happened of course. People were murdered on Moss Side before and after he signed for Man City.
He’ll be buzzing everyone’s net worth is printed on their forehead over there then.

I don’t sign up to this logic that because you’re wealthy that your opinion is worth less for some bizarre reason.

It happened to a lad call Tony Timpa and I cant remember it being all over the news. Deffo cant remember mass protests
Although I don't remember his name I do remember this being all over the news and there being an outcry about how police deal with mental health.

The reason you're seeing protests is because of the deep underlying racism in the US.

Although I don't remember his name I do remember this being all over the news and there being an outcry about how police deal with mental health.

The reason you're seeing protests is because of the deep underlying racism in the US.
Fair enough if you remember it being all over the news, I certainly don't

He’ll be buzzing everyone’s net worth is printed on their forehead over there then.

I don’t sign up to this logic that because you’re wealthy that your opinion is worth less for some bizarre reason.
My point was that a) I don’t know why he is shocked that the police in the USA have form for mistreatment of sections of the society, and b) he’s in a better position than most people.

Of course he’s entitled to an opinion and has made some good points.

Fair enough if you remember it being all over the news, I certainly don't
I do, admittedly the lad's name doesn't sound familiar but as soon as I read the link you provided I knew the situation it was about. It actually caused some change in how police learn to recognize/identify and engage with people suspected of having mental illness

It’s important to note that black men commit nearly half of all murders in America ,which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13 per cent of the population.
FBI arrest rates are 38.5 per cent of people arrested for murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault were black.
Maybe a good reason why officers are wary and a bit heavy handed when arresting black folk

Not saying the killing was justified but it’s getting made into it been about skin colour the copper was juts a wanker that’s all their is to it, obv they a wary of black people because they commit the vast majority of crimes even tho they are the vast minority

Fuck me man. Fuck me. That people like you exist out there who genuinely think like this is just so f***ing depressing. It really really is.

You’re the one that raised the disparity on how there wouldn’t be this level of protest if George Floyd was white. The burden of proof is on you.

Away you go.

A second-rate former boxer. Must fancy himself as the new Ross Kemp or something.
Hardlys second rate and just a lad drivin home from work documenting what he is seeing and living amongst. He's doing nothing wrong there imo.

Not at all my comments stand all
Lives matter
The copper was a twat that’s all it’s down too ! if it wasn’t a black persons it would of been a white person people always putting a racist spin on things man

Show me the examples of white people being killed in cold blood by police officers?

Every black person in America is telling you that there's a race problem, they have thousands of examples of being harassed because of the colour of their skin, but you think you know best.

Show me the examples of white people being killed in cold blood by police officers?

Every black person in America is telling you that there's a race problem, they have thousands of examples of being harassed because of the colour of their skin, but you think you know best.
Pretty similar circumstances, apart these police officers were only suspended

He's got a black wife, man. Leave him be.

His wedding must have been a joint deal with cultural appropriation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back