Nedum Onuoha

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the same morons on this thread that infected the Yedlin one are again making a show of themselves.
incredible that they have such insular views in the 21st century.

and who is Tony Jefferies?

I don't condone any peaceful demonstration but it always gets hijacked and turns in to what we are witnessing also can you provide any link or media coverage that shows the same thing has happened on the death of a white man by police

You’re the one that raised the disparity on how there wouldn’t be this level of protest if George Floyd was white. The burden of proof is on you.

Away you go.
I see the same morons on this thread that infected the Yedlin one are again making a show of themselves.
incredible that they have such insular views in the 21st century.

and who is Tony Jefferies?

A second-rate former boxer. Must fancy himself as the new Ross Kemp or something.

Last edited:
Bandwagon?

Radio 5 wanted to interview a black footballer in America and he obliged, that is all - and he isn't complaining he just says he doesn't feel 100% safe and is wary of the US Police. That sounds reasonable to me.

Well said, marra.

There is no point man everyone is trying to put a racist spin on everything these daysit’s ridiculous, what happened is very sad and misfortunate was it racist who knows !!! Only the copper knows that

OK but my assumption still is that the policeman is a racist. I can't prove it. You can't disprove it but on the balance of probability…

Last edited:
Competely depends on the context.
The wrong doing is the copper killing someone arresting them ,how the fuck do all these people who have seen a 2 minute video come to the conclusion the coppers a racist or it was racially motivated he could of done shit to everyone he’s ever arrested
Competely depends on the context.

That's my lot for today. Don't bother answering.
Hahaha because you know I’m right proper lasses answer that

The wrong doing is the copper killing someone arresting them ,how the fuck do all these people who have seen a 2 minute video come to the conclusion the coppers a racist or it was racially motivated he could of done shit to everyone he’s ever arrested

Hahaha because you know I’m right proper lasses answer that
I tell you what I do find disturbing is the people who saw George Floyd struggling for his life not intervene and trying to help him but keeping on videoing the incident so sad that society has come to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back